The ever changing and complex law of Immigration Law in the UK is one of the most common reasons for clients all over the United Kingdom to contact Advice Wise Solicitors. Here at Advice Wise Solicitors we aim to offer an efficient, sympathetic and cost effective service to our clients.
Advice Wise Solicitors handle all areas of Immigration Law including but not limited to the following areas:
- Applications to the UK Border Agency of all types;
- Litigation before the Immigration Tribunal and Higher Courts;
- Business immigration (business people, working in the UK under Tiers 1, 2 and 5 of the Points Based System);
- Applications for Entrepreneurs and Investors under Tier 1 of the Points Based System;
- Family reunion for spouses, civil partners, co-habitees, children, elders and other relatives;
- Applications for students under Tier 4 of the Points Based System;
- Removal or Deportation;
- Applications outside the usual Immigration Rules under UK Border Agency policies and concessions, and for the exercise of discretion;
- Asylum and Human Rights Act applications;
- Applications for Judicial Review;
- Citizenship & nationality, including applications for the exercise of discretion;
Fast Track Visa Applications – Same Day or 24 Working Hours
Advice Wise Solicitors also provide a fast track service to submit your application within the same day or 24 working hours. We will ensure that your Visa application is made very orderly and efficiently. Should you like our Fast Track service for a different immigration issue, please contact us and we shall be happy to advise whether we can.
For a list of our fees for Immigration matters, please click here.
If you require any further information, contact a member of our Immigration Team on 020 8551 1777.