At Advice Wise Solicitors we specialise in Criminal Law and we are accredited by the Law Society in Criminal Litigation. We pride ourselves in providing clear, realistic and professional advice on all types of criminal matters.
Advice Wise Solicitors can represent clients who are accused of any criminal offence, whether at an initial stage, such as the Police Station, or at the Magistrates or Crown Court stages. We operate on an open door policy and are available to provide initial advice free of charge without an appointment. We have a dedicated team who would be pleased to assist.
We aim to defend the interests of our clients charged with any criminal offence and to protect their inherent civil liberties and human rights. We also have a reputation for looking after vulnerable clients including young people, clients with mental health difficulties and clients facing charges which could damage their professional and personal reputations.
Our Criminal Team frequently instructs a number of leading City Chambers using some of the most well-renowned barristers in the UK, regularly being selected from the top 500 in the country. In addition our team utilise strong relationships with a number of experts in the fields of Forensics, Cell Site, Computer Analysis, Facial Mapping, Drug Analysis, Psychiatrists and others whom we often instruct to address any issues in cases. Rest assured you are in safe hands with our Criminal Team.
Our Criminal Team can represent individuals either on a private basis or on a Legal Aid basis. If you would like to know whether you are entitled to Legal Aid then do not hesitate to contact a member of our Criminal Team on 020 8551 1777.
Types of Cases we undertake:
- Allegations of Serious violence, including Murder, Manslaughter, Kidnapping and Blackmail;
- Allegations of Money Laundering, Car Ringing and other conspiracies;
- Possession of dangerous weapons and firearms;
- Drug Related crimes such as large scale Conspiracies to supply Class A Drugs to possession of small amounts of illicit drugs;
- Burglary, Robbery;
- Allegations of Dishonesty including Conspiracy to steal, benefit fraud, Fraud and Theft;
- Allegations of Sexual offences including Rape and Sexual Assault;
- Perverting the Course of Justice;
- Handling Stolen goods;
- Driving related matters such as Dangerous Driving, Driving Carelessly or Driving Whilst Disqualified;
For a list of our fees for Driving matters, please click here.
If you require any further information, contact a member of our Criminal Team on 020 8551 1777.